We’re looking for a dynamic, proactive and intellectually curious person with an interest in pursuing a career in communications. Candidates that can demonstrate excellence performance during this paid three-month internship will be considered for a permanent Consultant role.
Candidates must also have a strong interest in how organisations communicate in both the media and political landscape.
Sermelo is a small communications consultancy that works with some of the world’s leading multinationals and delivers outstanding results for clients. This role provides the opportunity to work within a highly talented and accomplished team of public relations and public affairs professionals, across a range of interesting and challenging projects.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Media and political monitoring and tracking issues relevant to clients
- Developing briefing notes for clients
- Assisting with media and stakeholder outreach
- Creating press materials
- Account management support
- Have excellent analytical and writing skills
- Be able to demonstrate flexibility, tenacity and curiosity
- Be able to deliver to a high standard against deadlines
- Be organised
- Be a team player
How to apply:
Please send a copy of your CV with your cover letter to email@example.com.
Please send your application as soon as possible. The closing date is 26th of August 2016.